10 issues that your pet will have with you, if you take them to college with you and they become a college pet, written from the prospective of my pets.
- Never enough treats, because mom can’t afford to give me endless treats like I want
- Not having a giant cage because there’s no room for it…. so the minimum will have to do
- Everyone watching me while I sleep because I’m “too cute”
- Hearing mom wake up really early for classes, and waking me up even though it isn’t on purpose.
- Mom keeping the lights on late at night working instead of playing with me.
- Not enough treats.
- Car rides to Grandma and Grandpa’s (we really hate those)
- Lots of short term pet sitters if mom has to go on a night-time field trip
- Mom never leaves us alone (because we live in her bedroom)
- We never get enough treats!!! More treats mom!!!